The Divorce Store

Getting Started

All the Forms You Need

This page contains links to all of the forms that you will need in order to begin your Arizona divorce, legal separation, annulment or paternity action, as well as many of the other document preparation services provided by The Divorce Store®. All of these forms can be completed in our office or you can complete them prior to your interview. For your convenience you may also mail them to us together with a check or money order.

NOTE: All files are available for download in two formats, Word (*.doc), or Adobe Acrobat (*.pdf). To read the Acrobat files, you will need to download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.

File for Divorce, Legal Separation or Annulment, without children.

File for Divorce, Legal Separation or Annulment, with children.
If your case involves children, ARS 25-352 requires that both parties attend a one-time, 3 1/2 hour Parenting Class. Here is the Order and Notice to Attend Parent Information Program Class with List of Approved Class Providers.

File a Paternity Action (Paternity, Custody, Support or Visitation).

To Modify Existing Child Support Orders (only).

To Enforce an Existing Visitation or Support Order (only) (Expedited Enforcement).

To Enforce or Modify Existing Court Orders (OSC/Order to Show Cause).

To file a Stop Wage Assignment.

Request to Defer or Waive Court Costs
Although our fees must be paid prior to filing your case, the court costs can be deferred if you do not have the money to pay the court costs right now or waived if you qualify.

Process Server Information Form
If the other party will not sign an "Acceptance of Service," acknowledging that he/she has received their papers, you will need to have the papers served by our Process Server and you will need to complete this form.

Child Support Information Form
If you are filing a new Divorce, Legal Separation, Annulment or Paternity action with children, you must complete a Child Support Information Form. This form MUST be completed by the Petitioner and filed with your new Petition.

Financial Affidavit Form
If you are filing for Temporary Orders or an OSC (Order to Show Cause) you must complete the court's Financial Affidavit. (This form is not usually otherwise required.)

QDRO Questionairre
A Qualified Domestic Relations Order, or QDRO, is a Court Order that legally allows a retirement plan to distribute money to someone OTHER than the plan participant such as a former spouse. A Divorce Decree states how the retirement benefits are to be divided, but a QDRO has very specific language that is unique to each plan and is required to be signed by a Judge, after the divorce decree is signed.